Click on icon for more ....
Benefits in choosing Aluminium Frames
are divided into two main categories depending on their function and their
form, and whether sliding or hinged frames:
- Opening Aluminium Frames - Sliding Aluminium Frames
Before the use of Aluminium Frames, wood and iron were the materials used to construct frames. Iron is used mainly in special structures and prefabricated buildings but is now also being replaced by aluminum according to need (boiler rooms, warehouses, fire doors, etc.).
Aluminium Frames are ideal because of their mechanical properties and their behaviour in climatic conditions.
Advantages for Aluminium Frames:
- All windows and doors have a long life, with low to negligible maintenance
- Aluminium Frames are high strength material relative to their weight
- The additional alloys used for the manufacture of Aluminium Frames impart additional strength to aluminium making it weather resistance while maintaining their properties for a long time.
- Many different profiles in terms of design and flexibility.
- Colour processing offers more benefit, it gives greater strength to the surface and the satisfaction in design and aesthetic preferences.
hence Aluminium Frames offer insulating properties. With the use of specially
designed systems, insulating windows offers high thermal and sound endurance.
Aluminium is 100% recyclable material, thus saving energy. Recycled aluminium maintains the high quality of its properties so it can be re-used to manufacture new aluminium products.
If we examine the entire life cycle, from production of raw material to recycling of used pieces, aluminium products used in construction and general manufacturing, have important benefits in terms of energy and resources saving. Studies done on various products, demonstrate that the energy and environmental benefits of using aluminium products are significant.